Tuesday, 3 July 2012

Twitter Competition


Because I’m a nice man and I like giving things away - I’m running a little competition on Twitter.

The winner gets a FREE hand signed A3 print of their choice from any of the ranges available here on my website.

How to enter:

  1. Go to my twitter profile @officialprest
  2. Follow me – This is important as I need to be able to get in touch with the winner!
  3. Search my timeline for any of the competition entry tweets – I’ll tweet it several times over the course of the competition.
  4. Retweet any of the entry tweets.
  5. The retweet must contain both the words '@officialprest' and the hashtag #LukePrestGiveaway otherwise I wont be able to see it!

On Thursday 5th July at 8pm (UK time), the competition closes. Everyone will go into the hat and the winner will be draw at random from those that:

  1. Follow me
  2. Have retweeted any of the entry tweets.

Only one entry per person, so retweeting 1000 times wont increase your chances of winning.

Go forth and retweet!

No comments:

Post a Comment